The setup investment declaration functionality allows you to initiate investment declaration for employees for the current financial year.
To initiate investment declaration process, you need to:
1. Log into the system as HR Admin/ HR Manager.
2. Go to Settings >> Payroll Settings >> Setup Investment Declarations
3. The Investment Initiation page appears, as shown in Figure 1.
The page may display an error message, if you have not configured the investment declaration option on Payroll Configuration page.
4. Select the employees by providing the names of the employees in the Enter Name field and then clicking on the (+) sign next to the field. The name that you provided moves to the selected list.
If you want to select all the employees or a large number of employees together then click Advanced Search button. Click Advanced Search to know more about it.
5. Provide the date by which you want all the investment declarations to be done by the employees in the Closing Date filed.
The date that you provide in the Closing Date field should be less than or equal to the end date you have provided in the End Date field while configuring investment declaration on Payroll Configuration page.
6. Click Send.
The initiation message is successfully sent to all the selected employees and a message suggesting the same appears, as shown in Figure 2.
Click on the following links to know more about them:
- Perform Payroll Configurations
- Setup Payroll Variables
- Setup Variables for Payroll Reports
- Setup Salary Structures
- Upload Salary Structure
- Upload Past Salaries for Employee
- Download Employee Salaries
- Setup Investment Declaration
- Perform Company Settings for Payroll