The setup investment declaration functionality allows you to initiate investment declaration for employees for the current financial year. Empxtrack supports new and old tax regimes to allow employees to make the right choice for investment declaration.
To initiate investment declaration process, you need to:
1. Log into the system as HR Admin/ HR Manager.
2. Go to Settings page. Scroll down to the Payroll Settings and click Configure Payroll in this section.
The Global settings page appears. In the Payroll Settings shortcuts and click Configure Investment Declaration tab.
The Configure Investment Declaration page appears that allows you to configure the investment declaration values for your organization as shown in Figure 1.
Note: The page may display an error message, if you have not configured the investment declaration option on Payroll Configuration page.
3. Select the checkbox Display Investment Declarations Tab to employees if you want to show investment declarations page to your employees.
4. Now choose a suitable This defines the mechanism for capture of investment declarations during the processing of the payroll. Declared indicates the Declared values and Actual indicates the use of approved values. Ask queries from the user before processing.
5. Provide the date by which you want all the investment declarations to start and end by the employees in the Start and End Date fields.
6. Select the employees by selecting one of the options to select All employees or a Group.
7. Click on the Send declaration notification link to notify all employees about the commencement and closing of the declaration dates for the selected financial year. The initiation message is successfully sent to all the selected employees.
8. Click Update.
Click on the following links to know more about them: