The company settings for payroll page allows you to provide the company details required for statutory reports. This functionality is applicable to Indian companies only.
To configure company settings, you need to:
1. Log into the system as HR Admin/ HR Manager.
2. Go to Settings >> Payroll Settings >> Company details for Payroll.
3. The Company Setting For Payroll page appears, as shown in Figure 1.
4. Provide the company’s head office address in Company Address fields. Provide the building and street address of the office in the three text boxes for company’s address field and Country, State and Zip code details of the office in their respective fields, as shown in Figure 2.
5. Provide the phone numbers of the authorized signatory in the Phone Number and Mobile Number fields respectively, as shown in Figure 2.
6. Provide the full name of the authorized signatory of the company in the Authorized signatory full name field and the designation of the authorized signatory in the Designation field.
7. Provide the location of the company in the Place of Work field. This location may be different from the address of the company that you have provided in the Company Address field.
8. Provide the relational detail / father’s name of the authorized signatory in the Relational Details field
9. Provide the PAN, TAN, PF, and ESI details for taxation purpose in their respective fields after selecting the fields that you want to use, as shown in Figure 3.
10. Provide the bank account number of the company in the Bank Account Number field.
11. Click Update.
The details of the company are successfully saved and a message suggesting the same appears, as shown in Figure 4.
Click on the following links to know more about them:
- Perform Payroll Configurations
- Setup Payroll Variables
- Setup Variables for Payroll Reports
- Setup Salary Structures
- Upload Salary Structure
- Upload Past Salaries for Employee
- Download Employee Salaries
- Setup Investment Declaration
- Perform Company Settings for Payroll