Upgrade Empxtrack Free Payroll in two ways – buy additional employee licenses or purchase additional products such as Employee Portal and HRIS, Exit Management, Appraisal, 360 Feedback and more.
Empxtrack also offers advanced payroll features along with the ones that are already available in Free Payroll and HR software.
In the advanced version of Empxtrack, users can get customized features and full customer support.
To upgrade the application, you need to:
- Login to Empxtrack Free Payroll application as an HR manager. The landing page of the application appears as shown in Figure 1.
2. Click the Upgrade button. The upgrade page appears as shown in Figure 2.
You can either update employee licenses or purchase additional products.
Note: You can view the Frequently Asked Questions on the Upgrade page itself to get more information or avoid confusion when making a choice.
Update Employee Licenses
3. Click Update employee licenses button to purchase additional employee licenses.
A dialog box appears where you can specify the total number of employees as shown in Figure 3.
Empxtrack allows 75 free licenses. To buy payroll, the minimum count of employees should be 25.
- If you enter employees less than 25, an error message will show indicating that you need to set up a minimum of 25 licenses.
- If you specify employee licenses more than 25, your product will be upgraded successfully.
- If you specify employee count as 85 (which is more than 75 free licenses), the system will ask you to purchase the additional 10 licenses. Click OK and go to payment mode.
4. In the next step, specify your Contact Information (Phone number and Email id) and proceed further to make payment. Click on the Proceed button shown at the bottom of the dialog box.
5. Specify your card details and complete verification. Empxtrack never stores credit card and bank account details that are used for making payments to Empxtrack.
Note: Empxtrack only accepts payments through Credit Card and currently supports Stripe or Razorpay (depending on your geography). We are working on adding more options such as Paypal in the near future.
6. Post payment, your purchase for additional employee licenses is successfully done.
You can start using the application with an updated number of employee licenses.
Purchase Additional Products
Empxtrack allows purchase of more products other than the product that you have enrolled for.
Empxtrack offers two purchase options – Usage based purchase (indicated by icon) and Employee count based purchase (indicated by icon).
Follow the steps to purchase additional products:
i) On the upgrade page, you will see the list of available products as shown in Figure 8.
ii) Click on the Start for free or Buy now button as given to the corresponding product.
Note: Empxtrack allows you to start using usage based products such as Employee Appraisal, 360 Feedback and Exit Management at absolutely no cost.
Empxtrack 360 Feedback, Performance Appraisal and Exit Management is Free for upto 2, 5 and 2 employees respectively.
For the employee count based product such as Employee portal and HRIS, you will have to buy the product at the specified pricing.
iii) Click on the Start for free button as shown in Figure 9.
iv) A confirmation message appears. Click the OK button and the new product will get activated.
v) You can now start using the free product offering for the specified number of employees. Post that, you will have to purchase the additional licenses.
vi) To purchase additional licenses, click the Buy more button.
vii) Specify the number of additional licenses and proceed to complete the payment process. Post payment, your purchase is successfully done. You can start using the application instantly.
Similarly you can purchase the Advanced configuration options and Additional implementation efforts depending upon your company needs.
Click on other links to know more about these functionalities
- Setup Password Policy
- Send password to employees
- Forget Password
- Reset Password
- Masquerade functionality
- View Empxtrack Usage
- Setup Global Groups
- Setup Company Information
- Setup Empxtrack Free Payroll for Your Company
- Migrate from Free Payroll to Paid Version
- Setup access controls
- Manage workflows
- Setup skills and competencies