When you submit Form 24Q using by uploading *.FUV file through SAM (Statement Acceptance Module), an acknowledgment receipt is generated. The Empxtrack system allows you to capture the details of the acknowledgment receipt.
To capture the details of the acknowledgment receipt, you need to:
1. Log into the system as HR Manager/ HR Admin.
2. Go to Manage >> Manage Payroll >> Manage Challan Info
The Manage Challans for India Payroll page appears, as shown in Figure 1.
4. Click Capture Acknowledgement Info link.
The Ack Info page appears, as shown in Figure 3.
The page displays the existing acknowledgment number records (if any).
5. Click Add.
A window that allows you to provide Acknowledgment information appears, as shown in Figure 4.
6. Select the financial year, for which you want to add the acknowledgment number from the Financial Period dropdown.
7. Select the quarter for which you want to add the acknowledgment number from the Quarter dropdown.
8. Provide the acknowledgment number in the Ack Number field.
9. Provide the description of the acknowledgment number in the Description field.
10. Click Save.
The acknowledgment number is added successfully and a message suggesting the same appears, as shown in Figure 5 .
The acknowledgment number record that you have added appears in the Ack Info page, and a message suggesting the same appears, as shown in Figure 5.
11. Click Cancel to go back to Manage Challans for India Payroll page
Click on the following to know more about them
- Initiate Payroll Run
- Calculate Payroll
- Adjust Payroll
- Submit Payroll for Approval
- Finalize Payroll
- Set Payment Mode
- Disburse Payroll
- Manage Challan Info
- Capture Multiple Challan
- Capture Challan TNS 281 Details
- Generate Form 24Q
- File Validation Utility
- Add Acknowledgment Info
- Declare Investments
- Employee data verification and update
- Import number of days employee worked
- Update out of payroll payments
- Calculate deductions and set up disburse date
- Share payslips with employees
- View Payroll Reports
- View and download statutory reports and challans