The Download Salary Data functionality allows you to download the salaries calculated by the system for all/ selected employees. The downloaded salaries can be used by other systems for any further processing.
The salaries are downloaded as CSV files and can be opened in MS Excel or any similar application.
Note: The option to download processed salaries is not available in Empxtrack Free Payroll and HR software. Upgrade to the paid version to avail this feature.
To download employee salary data, you need to:
1. Log into the system as an HR Admin/ HR Manager.
2. Go to Settings >> Payroll Settings >> Download Employee Salaries.
The Download Salary Data page appears, as shown in Figure 1.
3. Select the pay period for which you want to download the salary data from Pay Periods dropdown.
4. Select All Employees from Select Employees field if you want to download the salary data of all the employees.
a. Select Selected Employees option if you want to download the salary data of selected employees.
The Enter Name fields appears, if you select Selected Employees option from Select Employees field, as shown in Figure 2.
b. Provide the names of the employee in the Enter Name field and click (+) sign to select the employee or click Advanced Search option to search employees.
5. Click Download Salary Data.
The Opening sal_data_<selected pay period>.csv dialog box appears, as shown in Figure 3.
Download and open the CSV file. To know more about opening CSV file, click here.
The downloaded CSV file displays the salary details of the employees whose salary data you have downloaded, as shown in Figure 4.
Click on the following links to know more about them:
- Perform Payroll Configurations
- Setup Payroll Variables
- Setup Variables for Payroll Reports
- Setup Salary Structures
- Upload Salary Structure
- Upload Past Salaries for Employee
- Download Employee Salaries
- Setup Investment Declaration
- Perform Company Settings for Payroll