The Download Salary Data functionality allows you to download the salaries calculated by the system for all/ selected employees. The downloaded salaries can be used by other systems for any further processing.
The salaries are downloaded as CSV files and can be opened in MS Excel or any similar application.
Note: Upgrade your Free Payroll application to get an option to download processed salaries in just a few clicks. Watch a short video on how to upgrade Empxtrack Free Payroll software and get additional licenses, advanced features and free trials of additional products.
To download employee salary data, you need to:
1. Log into the system as an HR Admin/ HR Manager.
2. Click on the Product configurations tab on the Homepage. Click on the Download processed salaries link. The Download Salary Data page appears, as shown in Figure 1.
3. Select the Financial year from the dropdown and then specify the Pay Period type. Select the pay period for which you want to download the salary data from Pay Periods dropdown.
4. Select All Employees from Select Employees field if you want to download the salary data of all the employees. Else you can select the Selected Employees option if you want to download the salary data of selected employees.
Type the employee name in the search bar and then select the employee. Click on the Plus sign to select the employee. You can use Advanced Search option to search employees.
5. Click Download Salary Data.
The Opening sal_data_<selected pay period>.csv dialog box appears, as shown in Figure 3.
Download and open the CSV file. To know more about opening CSV file, click here.
The downloaded CSV file displays the salary details of the employees whose salary data you have downloaded, as shown in Figure 4.
Click on the following links to know more about them: