You may need to view your previous years declarations to find out the tax benefit schemes in which you have invested earlier.
To view previous year’s declarations, you need to:
- Log into the system, as an employee.
- Go to My profile >>My salary details , as shown in Figure 1.The My salary details page appears.
- Click My declarations tab.The page allows you to view the past investment details that you have already made in the View past declarations section. The page also allows you to provide the new investment declarations.
- Click the corresponding View report button for an year for which you want to view the investment declarations in the View past declarations section.
The declaration details of the selected year appears in a new browser window, as shown in Figure 2.
Click on each of these links to know more about them
- View Payslip and Salary Details
- View Salary Structure
- Seek TDS Advice
- View Year to Date Details
- Declare Investments
- View Previous Year’s Declarations