Once your unit is created, you can add employees to it and assign them roles. You can also remove employees from the unit.
To manage employees in a Unit, you need to:
- Log in as an HR Manager.
- Go to Settings >> Employee Management >> Organization Chart.The Manage Organization Structure page appears, as shown in Figure 1.
- Click People link for the unit for which you want to view/ manage the employees.
A list of employees appear at the extreme right hand side of the page under the column Manage Employees(s) >> <Unit/sub-unit name>, as shown in Figure 2.
- Click Mange Roles link for an employee to assign that employee a role. To know more about assigning roles, click here.
- Click Manage Employee(s) button at the end of the column to add/ remove employees to/from the unit.
The Add/Remove Employee(s) On Unit >> <Unit Name> window appears, as shown in Figure 3.
The window displays a list of all the employees in the Unit.
- Select an employee that you want to remove from the selected list and click (-) icon to remove the employee.
- Click Save.
- Select OK on the removal confirmation message that appears, as shown in Figure 4.
The selected employee is successfully removed from the list.
- Provide the name of the employee that you want to enter in the Enter Name field and click (+) icon, as shown in Figure 5.The employee is added to the selected list of employees.
- Click Save to add the employee.
The employee is successfully added to the unit.
Click on any of the following links to know more about them: