As an employee, you can create a help desk ticket to seek support, make a complaint, seek information, or request a hardware.
To create a ticket, you need to:
- Log in as an employee.
- Go to My profile >> My HR help desk.
The My HR help desk page appears, as shown in Figure 1.
- Click Create ticket.
The Add new ticket page appears, as shown in Figure 2.
- Select the type of ticket that you want to create from the Ticket Type dropdown and the category of the ticket from the Category dropdown.
- Select the priority of the ticket from the Priority dropdown and then select the date by which the ticket request should be attended from Date expected by calendar control field.
- Provide the subject and the description of the ticket in the Subject and Description text fields respectively.
- Attach a supporting document for the ticket, if required from the Attach a document field by clicking on the Browse button and then selecting the desired file from your computer.
- Click Submit.
The ticket is successfully created and submitted and a message suggesting the same appears, as shown in Figure 3.
The HR Help Desk module allows you to: