As the HR Admin/HR Manager, you can add the ticket types that can be selected by the employees while adding a ticket.
To add a ticket type, you need to:
- Log in as an HR Admin/HR Manager.
- Go to Settings >> Employee self services >> HR Help Desk.
- Click Add Ticket Type on the HR Help Desk page that appears, as shown in Figure 1 .
The Add Ticket Type window appears, as shown in Figure 2.
- Provide the ticket type in the Ticket Type field.
- Select Allow to add Categories and Show priority checkboxes to allow categories to be added to the ticket type and priority to be set for the ticket type respectively.
- Select Show expectedDate checkbox, if you want the user of this ticket type to specify the expected date by when the issue must be resolved.
- Select Is returnable checkbox, if you want the users to specify the Is returnable field when the ticket for this type is created.
This field is typically required for hardware request ticket types that require the allotted hardware to be returned back to the company when it is no longer required by the employee.
- Select Is allocation required checkbox if you want this type of ticket to be allocated to an expert (employee).
- Click Add.
The ticket type is successfully created and a message suggesting the same appears, as shown in Figure 3.
The HR Help Desk module allows you to: