An exiting employee passes through 3 stages before they are marked exited from the system. Employee exits are managed by HR manager (this may vary for every organization depending upon their exit workflow).
There are various exit formalities that need to be completed in an exit process – clearance from all departments, full and final settlement, exit interview and more. This help page demonstrates steps to manage employee exit process and related tasks.
To manage employee exit, you need to:
1. Login to the system as an HR manager.
2. Go to Process tab. Scroll down to the Employee Exit section and click Manage employee exit.
3. The Manage Exit page appears with yearly exit dashboard and monthly exit summary. Under the Monthly Exit Summary, the table gives details on the exiting employee along with their last working date, exit request initiated by and status of request (see Figure 2).
4. Hover the mouse on any row. You can view multiple buttons to perform various tasks as shown in Figure 3.
An HR manager can –
- View details of the exiting employee
- Edit exit details
- Send clearance request to various department
- Move to full and final
- Exit employee out of the system
- Mark employee as current to end the exit process and rejoin employee
Other useful links: