You can view the time sheet that you have filled. The system displays a weekly timesheet.
To view your timesheet, you need to:
- Log into the system as an employee.
- Go to My Profile >> My Timesheet.
The My Timesheet page appears, as shown in Figure 1.
- Click View Timesheet tab.
The dates of the current week displaying the timesheet activities appears. The timesheet can be viewed project wise or activity wise.
- Change the week (if required) by clicking on the triangular button near the date.
You can see the projects on which you have worked in the first column and the number of hours you spent each day on those projects in days columns. The total number of hours spent each day appear in the TOTAL HRS. WORKED row.
The hours appear in red color when the number of hours exceed the maximum number of hours configured by the HR manager in the timesheet configurations while putting a check on the excess hours.
- Click Activity wise tab to view the timesheet activity wise, as shown in Figure 2.
You can see the activities on which you have worked in the first column and the number of hours you spent each day on those activities in days columns. The total number of hours spent each day appear in the TOTAL HRS. WORKED row.
Click on each of these links to know more about them:
- Configure timesheet settings
- Configure Timesheet time periods
- Configure Clients
- Configure Projects
- Configure Activities
- Fill timesheet
- View timesheet
- View timsheet entries as consolidated reports / views as manager