As a manager you can view the timesheet of your subordinates. You can view the billable and non billable hours spent by your team members on each project.
To view subordinate’s timesheet, you need to:
- Log in as a manager.
- Go to Manage >> Manager Services >> Timesheet.
The Manage Timesheet page appears with My Projects tab opened up by default, as shown in Figure 1.
The page displays the billable and non billable hours of the team members for the projects for which you are the project manager.
- Click Add to add timesheet entries of the team members.
The Manage Timesheet >> Add Timesheet entry for your projects window appears, as shown in Figure 2.
- Select the date for which you want to fill the timesheet entry for the team member from the Date dropdown and the project from the Project dropdown.
- Select the team member for whom you are filling the timesheet entry from the Employee dropdown.
- Select the activity from the Activity dropdown and the time spent on the activity on the Hrs and Minutes boxes of the Hours field.
- Enter the details of the activity in the comments field and then click Save.
The timesheet entry is successfully saved and a message suggesting the same appears. The number of hours are added to the time spent by the employee on the project, as shown in Figure 3.
- Click View link to have a detailed view of the timesheet entry of the team member.
- Click on Monthly tab to have a monthly view of the timesheet and click Customize tab to specify the dates for which you want to see the timesheet hours of the team members.
- Click Manager View.
The Manager View page appears, as shown in Figure 4.
The page displays the billable and non billable hours of your direct subordinates.
- Click View All Projects where I have access tab.
The View All Projects where I have access Page appears, as shown in Figure 5.
The page displays the billable and non billable hours of your subordinates on projects where you are either the project manager or the other manager.
Click on each of these links to know more about them:
- Configure timesheet settings
- Configure Timesheet time periods
- Configure Clients
- Configure Projects
- Configure Activities
- Fill timesheet
- View timesheet
- View timsheet entries as consolidated reports / views as manager