The Manage Timesheet Timeperiods functionality allows you to manage time periods for the timesheets. You can create weekly, monthly, and fortnightly timeperiods as per your requirements.
To manage time periods for the timesheet, you need to:
- Log into the system as an HR Manager/ HR Admin.
- Go to Settings >> Employee Self Services Settings >> Timesheet.
- Click Manage Timesheet Timeperiods link on the Timesheet page that appears, as shown in Figure 1.
The TIMESHEET TIMEPERIOD DETAILS page appears, as shown in Figure 2.
The page display the current year’s start and end dates in Select Application Time Period dropdown by default. You can change the year, if required. The page allows you to add time periods for the selected year and modify, activate, and lock the existing timeperiods.
- Click Add TimeSheet Time Period link to add a time period.
The TIMEPERIOD DETAILS >> Add page appears, as shown in Figure 3.
- Select the start date and end date of the time period from the Start Date and End Date calendar controls.
- Select the status of the time period from Status field. The available options are:
- Active: Select this option to allow timesheet entries for the time period.
- Lock: Select this option to stop users from entering timesheet entries for this time period.
- Click Save to save the time period that you have created.
The time period is successfully created and a message suggesting the same appears, as shown in Figure 4.
Click on each of these links to know more about them: