Manage Timesheet Timeperiods functionality allows easy management of time periods for the timesheets. HR can create weekly, monthly, and fortnightly timeperiods as per requirements.
Note: Timesheet is not available in Free Payroll. Upgrade to a paid version to avail this feature.
To manage time periods for the timesheet, you need to:
- Log into the system as an HR Manager/ HR Admin.
- Go to Settings page and scroll down to Employee Self Services. Click Manage Timesheet Timeperiods link as shown in Figure 1.
A new page appears where you can manually generate time periods for timesheet. Based on the configuration options, select the appropriate time period and click on Add timesheet time period.
The page display the current year’s start and end dates in Select Application Time Period dropdown by default. You can change the year, if required. The page allows you to add time periods for the selected year and modify, activate, and lock the existing timeperiods.
- Click Add TimeSheet Time Period link to add a time period.
- Click any row or click modify icon in the preferred row. The TIMEPERIOD DETAILS >> Add page appears, as shown in Figure 3.
- Select the start date and end date of the time period from the Start Date and End Date calendar controls.
- Select the status of the time period from Status field. The available options are:
- Active: Select this option to allow timesheet entries for the time period.
- Lock: Select this option to stop users from entering timesheet entries for this time period.
- Click Save to save the time period that you have created. The time period is successfully created and a message suggesting the same appears.
Learn more about Empxtrack Employee Time Tracking
Click on each of these links to know more about them: