The Manage Clients functionality allows you to add clients in the system that can be selected by the employees to fill their timesheet. This allows you to identify the number of hours each employee spent on each client.
To manage clients, you need to:
- Log into the system as an HR Manager/ HR Admin.
- Go to Settings >> Employee Self Services Settings >> Timesheet.
- Click Manage Clients link on the Timesheet page that appears, as shown in Figure 1.
The Manage Clients of Projects page appears, as shown in Figure 2.
- Click Add New Clients button to add new clients.
The Client Details >> Add window appears, as shown in Figure 3.
- Provide the name of the client in Client Name field and the contact name of the client company in the Contact Name field.
- Provide the billing code and the address of the client company in the Billing Code and Address fields.
- Specify the City, Zip, State and Country of the client company in their respective fields.
- Provide the phone numbers of the client in the Phone 1 and Phone 2 fields and any other details about the client in the Other Details field.
- Click Save.
The client details are successfully added to the system and a message suggesting the same appears, as shown in Figure 4.
Click on each of these links to know more about them:
- Configure timesheet settings
- Configure Timesheet time periods
- Configure Clients
- Configure Projects
- Configure Activities
- Fill timesheet
- View timesheet
- View timsheet entries as consolidated reports / views as manager