The Manage Activities functionality allows you to create activities for the timesheet.
To add activities, you need to:
- Log into the system as an HR Manager/ HR Admin.
- Go to Settings >> Employee Self Services Settings >> Timesheet.
- Click Manage Activities link on the Timesheet page that appears, as shown in Figure 1.
The Manage Project Activities page appears, as shown in Figure 2.
The page displays the activities that already exist in the system and allows you to add more activities.
- Click Add New Activity button to add a new activity.
The Activity Details >> Add page appears, as shown in Figure 3.
- Provide the activity name in the Activity Name field and the activity description in the Activity Description field.
- Select Non Billable checkbox if the employee working on the activity will not be billed for his/ her number of hours spent on this activity.
- Provide the billing rate in the Billing Rate box if the activity is billable and you have not selected the Non Billable checkbox.
- Select Show for all Projects checkbox to make this activity available for all the projects available in the system.
The project activity is successfully added and a message suggesting the same appears, as shown in Figure 4.
Click on each of these links to know more about them:
- Configure timesheet settings
- Configure Timesheet time periods
- Configure Clients
- Configure Projects
- Configure Activities
- Fill timesheet
- View timesheet
- View timsheet entries as consolidated reports / views as manager