As an employee, you can fill your time sheet every day. The system displays a weekly timesheet. The weekends, holidays, and leave are already marked in your timesheet. You can fill your timesheet on weekends, leave and holidays depending on how the timesheet is configured by your HR manager.
To enter timesheet, you need to:
- Log into the system as an employee.
- Go to My Profile >> My Timesheet.
The My Timesheet page appears, as shown in Figure 1.
- Click Enter Timesheet button (if on other tab).
The dates of the current week appears.
- Change the week (if required).
- Click on the + sign for the day for which you want to fill the timesheet.
The Date window appears, as shown in Figure 2.
- Select the projects on which you have worked from the Projects dropdown. You can see only those projects in the Projects dropdown that are assigned to you.
- Select the activity on which you have worked for the project from the Activities dropdown. You can see only those activities in the Activities dropdown that are associated with the project.
- Enter the time spent on the activity in Hrs and Minutes boxes of Hours field.
- Enter your comments on the activity done in the Comments field.
- Click Save and continue with the same steps to add more entries.
The timesheet is filled with the activity(s), as shown in Figure 3.
Notice, if you have filled excess hours that go beyond the number of maximum hours configured (if configured) then the excess hours appear in red color.
This happens when the maximum number of hours are configured by the HR manager in the timesheet configurations while putting a check on the excess hours.
- Click on each of these links to know more about them:
- Configure timesheet settings
- Configure Timesheet time periods
- Configure Clients
- Configure Projects
- Configure Activities
- Fill timesheet
- View timesheet
- View timsheet entries as consolidated reports / views as manager