An employee can view their past leave records and check the status of their pending and rejected leave requests.
Note: The steps mentioned below are of Empxtrack Enterprise product.
To view pending, rejected or past leave records, you need to:
- Log into the system as an Employee.
- On the Homepage, click on the Leave tab. My Leave page appears that displays all the leave that you have applied for.
- To view the pending or rejected leave requests, click on the Pending or Rejected tabs respectively.
- Click on the Pending tab.
The Pending page appears as shown in Figure 1. The page displays the leave that are pending for approval by the manager.
- Click View icon to view the details of the application.Note: The leave approval workflow appears on the top of the window that shows the roles of all the approvers. Usually, once you apply for leave, it is submitted to the manager who approves it and submits it to HR manager for updation of your leave records. However, a leave workflow may change according to your company’s specific requirements.
- Now click Rejected tab to view your rejected leave request as shown in Figure 2.
- Click View icon to view the details.
8. To view Past Leave Records, go to the Data Filter and change the Financial year from the dropdown. The leave details for the respective year appears on the screen. View the dashboard and the leave transactions to get more details.
Click on each of these links to know more about them:
- Setup of Leave Types
- Configure Leave Rules
- Configure the Time period to be used by the module
- Configure Leave Credit / Lapse Rules
- Setup of Weekends and Holiday Calendar
- Upload Leave Credits
- Credit Leave to Employees
- Download Leave Balance
- View Leave Transactions
- View Leave Policy
- Leave Cancellation
- Apply for Leave
- Approve Leave as Manager
- Manager Dashboard for Leave
- View Pending / Rejected / Past Leave Records