Employees and HR both can view leave transactions. This help page demonstrates how an employee can view their leave transactions on their own.
To view leave transactions, you need to:
- Log into the system as an Employee.
- On the Dashboards homepage, click Role and features menu and click Leave. My leave page appears on the screen.Alternatively, you can also type “leave transactions” in the Search bar and select the option as My leave transactions. You can also click Self services on the Dashboards homepage and scroll down to the Leave section.
- Click Leave transactions. The page displays leave transactions that took place in the current year. View all the leave transactions (both credit and debit) and the running balances for the selected time period.
Note: An HR manager/ HR admin can view leave transactions by following this path in application – Login to system as HR manager/ HR admin >> Click Role and features menu >> Click Leave >> Under Leave options, click Leave transactions. HR can view details on the leave credit and debit transactions for all employees for each leave type for the entire year.
Click on each of these links to know more about them:
- Setup of Leave Types
- Configure Leave Rules
- Configure the Time Settings
- Configure Leave Credit Rules
- Setup of Weekends and Holiday Calendar
- Upload Leave Credits
- Credit Leave to Employees
- Download Leave Balance
- View Pending / Rejected / Past Leave Records
- View Leave Transactions
- View Leave Policy
- Leave Cancellation
- Apply for Leave
- Approve Leave as Manager
- Manager Dashboard for Leave
- Multiple Upgrade Options in Empxtrack