Employees and HR can view leave transactions. An employee can view leave transactions on their own whereas an HR can identify the leave balances and transactions for all employees for a specific time period.
Note: The steps mentioned below are of Empxtrack Enterprise product.
To view leave transactions, you need to:
- Log into the system as an Employee.
- On the Homepage, click on the Leave tab. My leave page appears on the screen.
- Under Leave shortcuts, click on the Leave Transactions tab.
The page displays leave transactions that took place in the current year. View all the leave transactions (both credit and debit) and the running balances for the selected time period.
Note: An HR manager/ HR admin can view leave transactions by following the path in application – Login to system as HR manager/ HR admin >> Click on the Leave tab >> Under Leave shortcuts, click Leave transactions tab. HR can view details on the leave credit and debit transactions for employees for each leave type for the entire year.
Click on each of these links to know more about them:
- Setup of Leave Types
- Configure Leave Rules
- Configure the Time period to be used by the module
- Configure Leave Credit / Lapse Rules
- Setup of Weekends and Holiday Calendar
- Upload Leave Credits
- Credit Leave to Employees
- Download Leave Balance
- View Pending / Rejected / Past Leave Records
- View Leave Transactions
- View Leave Policy
- Leave Cancellation
- Apply for Leave
- Approve Leave as Manager
- Manager Dashboard for Leave
- Multiple Upgrade Options in Empxtrack