Employees and HR can view leave transactions. An employee can view transactions that took place in their leave account whereas an HR can identify the leave balances and transactions for all employees for a specific time period.
To view leave transactions, you need to:
- Log into the system as an Employee.
- Go to Process and scroll down to Leave and click on Leave transaction.The My Leave page appears, as shown in Figure 1.
- Click Leave Transactions tab.
The Leave Transactions tab appears, as shown in Figure 2.
The page displays the details of leave transactions that took place in your account in the current year for each leave type that is available to you.
The leave that are approved and debited from your leave account appears as link in the Leave Type column. You can click on a link to view the corresponding leave details.
Note: An HR manager can view leave transactions by following the path in application – Login to system as HR >> Engage tab >> Leave section >> Click Leave details link >> Click Leave transactions tab in shortcuts. HR can view details on the leave credit and debit transactions for employees for each leave type for the entire year.
Click on each of these links to know more about them:
- Setup of Leave Types
- Configure Leave Rules
- Configure the Time period to be used by the module
- Configure Leave Credit / Lapse Rules
- Setup of Weekends and Holiday Calendar
- Upload Leave Credits
- Credit Leave to Employees
- Download Leave Balance
- View Pending / Rejected / Past Leave Records
- View Leave Policy
- Leave Cancellation
- Apply for Leave
- Approve Leave as Manager
- Manager Dashboard for Leave
- View Leave Transactions