Empxtrack enables an employee to view the company leave policy in a few clicks.
Note: The steps mentioned below are of Empxtrack Enterprise product.
To view leave policy, you need to:
- Log into the system as an Employee.
- On the Homepage, click on the Leave tab. My Leave page appears on the screen.
- Under Leave shortcuts, click Leave Policy tab. The page is divided in to four sections: Leave Policy, Workflow, Leave Credit rules, and Lapse Rules.The Leave Policy column displays the parameters of the leave policy for each leave type appearing as column headings. You can view the leave policy for each leave type on given parameters.For example, consider the fourth parameter specified in Leave Policy column – Balance Required. Now check this parameter for each leave type. The CL, EL and CO has yes configured for this parameter where as for SL, No is configured. This suggests that leave balance is required for CL, EL and CO leave types but not for SL leave type.
The Workflow section displays the workflow for each leave type for each user involved in the workflow.
For example, the Workflow for CL for the employee is Emp To Mgr to HRM, which means that leave applied by the employee would be approved by his/ her manager and then it would be sent to HR for final approval and records update.
The Workflow for HR Manager is Direct Lite, which suggests that a leave applied by employee can be directly approved by the HR Manager.
The Credit Policy section displays the credit rules for each leave type on parameters such as Credit Date, Credit amount for employee, and Rules for mid period joining .
The Lapse Policy suggests the leave lapse rules at the end of the year. If the balance is set to zero for a leave type then the leave for that leave type will not be carried forward else the number of leave carried forward will appear for the leave type.
Click on each of these links to know more about them:
- Setup of Leave Types
- Configure Leave Rules
- Configure the Time Settings
- Configure Leave Credit / Lapse Rules
- Setup of Weekends and Holiday Calendar
- Upload Leave Credits
- Credit Leave to Employees
- Download Leave Balance
- View Pending / Rejected / Past Leave Records
- View Leave Transactions
- View Leave Policy
- Leave Cancellation
- Apply for Leave
- Approve Leave as Manager
- Manager Dashboard for Leave
- Multiple Upgrade Options in Empxtrack