Empxtrack makes leave policy accessible for all employees in the organization. An employee may want to refer company’s leave policy before applying for a leave.
To view leave policy, you need to:
- Log into the system as an Employee.
- On the Dashboards homepage, click Role and features menu and click Leave. My leave page appears on the screen.
Alternatively, you can also type “leave policy” in the Search bar and select the option as Leave policy. You can also click Self services on the Dashboards homepage and scroll down to the Leave section.
- Click Leave Policy as shown in Figure 2. The leave policy page appears that displays four sections: Leave Policy for each leave type, Workflow, Leave Credit rules, and Lapse Rules.The Leave Policy column displays the parameters of the leave policy for each leave type appearing as column headings. You can view the leave policy for each leave type on given parameters.
For example, consider a parameter mentioned as Can leave be joined with other leave type (Clubbing). Now check this parameter for each leave type.
For SL and PTO, Yes is configured that means clubbing is allowed for these leave types. Whereas clubbing of leave is not allowed for FMLA, JD and BL leave types.
The Workflow section displays the workflow for each leave type for each role.
The Workflow for HR Manager is Direct Approval, which suggests that a leave applied by employee can be directly approved by the HR Manager.
The Credit rules section displays the credit rules for each leave type on parameters such as Credit Date, Credit amount for employee, and Rules for mid period joining.
The Lapse rules suggests the leave lapse rules at the end of the year. If the balance is set to zero for a leave type then the leave for that leave type will not be carried forward else the number of leave carried forward will appear for the leave type.
Click on each of these links to know more about them:
- Setup of Leave Types
- Configure Leave Rules
- Configure the Time Settings
- Configure Leave Credit Rules
- Setup of Weekends and Holiday Calendar
- Upload Leave Credits
- Credit Leave to Employees
- Download Leave Balance
- View Pending / Rejected / Past Leave Records
- View Leave Transactions
- View Leave Policy
- Leave Cancellation
- Apply for Leave
- Approve Leave as Manager
- Manager Dashboard for Leave
- Multiple Upgrade Options in Empxtrack