Leave Dashboard allows the Manager and HR to view graphically presented leave summary of the team members for a specific period. Get detailed view of all the leave records, transactions and balances for team members.
Watch the video on How a manager can view and manage leave for team
Note: The steps mentioned below are of Empxtrack Enterprise product. Availability of manager dashboard depends upon the Empxtrack product that you are using.
To view manager’s leave dashboard:
- Login as Manager.
- On the Homepage, click on the Leave tab.
- A new page Leave details appears on the screen.
The page displays a Yearly Leave Dashboard containing all leave records for the entire year. Change the year by clicking backward and forward arrows.
- Hover the mouse on a particular month to view details.
- Click on the Analytics tab given in Leave Shortcuts.
- The Leave Analytics page appears that shows Bradford Factor for each employee.As defined by Wikipedia, the Bradford Factor or Bradford Formula is used in human resource management as a means of measuring employee absenteeism. The theory is that short, frequent and unplanned absences are more disruptive than longer absences.
- Go to Leave Transactions in the Leave shortcuts.
A manager can see leave balances, number of leaves and leave types for each employee in detail.
Click on each of these links to know more about them:
- Setup of Leave Types
- Configure Leave Rules
- Configure the Time Settings
- Configure Leave Credit / Lapse Rules
- Setup of Weekends and Holiday Calendar
- Upload Leave Credits
- Credit Leave to Employees
- Download Leave Balance
- View Pending / Rejected / Past Leave Records
- View Leave Transactions
- View Leave Policy
- Leave Cancellation
- Apply for Leave
- Approve Leave as Manager
- Manager Dashboard for Leave
- Multiple Upgrade Options in Empxtrack