Leave Dashboard allows a manager and HR to view graphically presented leave summary of the team members for a specific period. Get detailed view of all the leave records, transactions and balances for team members.
Note: In Free Payroll and HR software, this functionality for Manager role is not available. Upgrade to a paid version to avail this functionality for your managers.
To view manager’s leave dashboard:
- Login as Manager or HR manager.
- Go to Process tab and scroll down to Leave section.
- Click Leave link (or click Leave details link if you are logged in as HR manager). A new page Leave details appears on the screen.
The page displays a Yearly Leave Dashboard containing all leave records for the entire year. Change the year by clicking backward and forward arrows.
- Hover the mouse on a particular month to view details.
- Click on the Analytics tab given in Leave Shortcuts.
- The Leave Analytics page appears that shows Bradford Factor for each employee.
As defined by Wikipedia, the Bradford Factor or Bradford Formula is used in human resource management as a means of measuring employee absenteeism. The theory is that short, frequent and unplanned absences are more disruptive than longer absences.
- Go to Leave Transactions in the Leave shortcuts.
A manager can see leave balances, number of leaves and leave types for each employee in detail.
Click on each of these links to know more about them:
- Setup of Leave Types
- Configure Leave Rules
- Configure the Time period to be used by the module
- Configure Leave Credit / Lapse Rules
- Setup of Weekends and Holiday Calendar
- Upload Leave Credits
- Credit Leave to Employees
- Download Leave Balance
- View Pending / Rejected / Past Leave Records
- View Leave Transactions
- View Leave Policy
- Leave Cancellation
- Apply for Leave
- Approve Leave as Manager
- Manager Dashboard for Leave