Leave Dashboard allows the Manager and HR to view graphically presented leave summary of the team members for a specific period. Get detailed view of all the leave records, transactions and balances for team members.
Watch the video on How a manager can view and manage leave for team
Note: The steps mentioned below are of Empxtrack Enterprise product. Availability of manager dashboard depends upon the Empxtrack product that you are using.
To view manager’s leave dashboard:
- Login as Manager.
- On the Homepage, click on the Leave tab.
- A new page Leave details appears on the screen.
The page displays a Yearly Leave Dashboard containing all leave records for the entire year. Change the year by clicking backward and forward arrows.
- Hover the mouse on a particular month to view details.
- Click on the Analytics tab given in Leave Shortcuts.
- The Leave Analytics page appears that shows Bradford Factor for each employee.As defined by Wikipedia, the Bradford Factor or Bradford Formula is used in human resource management as a means of measuring employee absenteeism. The theory is that short, frequent and unplanned absences are more disruptive than longer absences.
- Go to Leave Transactions in the Leave shortcuts.
A manager can see leave balances, number of leaves and leave types for each employee in detail.
Learn more about Empxtrack Leave Management
Click on each of these links to know more about them:
- Setup of Leave Types
- Configure Leave Rules
- Configure the Time Settings
- Configure Leave Credit / Lapse Rules
- Setup of Weekends and Holiday Calendar
- Upload Leave Credits
- Credit Leave to Employees
- Download Leave Balance
- View Pending / Rejected / Past Leave Records
- View Leave Transactions
- View Leave Policy
- Leave Cancellation
- Apply for Leave
- Approve Leave as Manager
- Manager Dashboard for Leave
- Multiple Upgrade Options in Empxtrack