Manager Dashboard for Leave
Leave Dashboard allows a manager to view graphically presented leave summary of the team members for a specific period. Managers get detailed view of all the leave records, transactions and balances for team members.
To view manager’s leave dashboard:
- Login as Manager.
- Go to Process >> Leave. The Leave Details page appears.
- The page displays a Yearly Leave Dashboard containing all leave records for the entire year. Change the year by clicking backward and forward arrows.
- Hover the mouse on a particular month to view details.
- Click on the arrow given on the left of this page. Go to Analytics in My Shortcuts.
- The Leave Analytics page appears, that shows Bradford Factor for each employee.
As defined by Wikipedia, the Bradford Factor or Bradford Formula is used in human resource management as a means of measuring employee absenteeism. The theory is that short, frequent and unplanned absences are more disruptive than longer absences.
- Go to Filter By dropdown and choose Customize. Mention start and end date to find Bradford Factor for team members. For instance, start date is 2nd July 2013 and end date is 26th July 2017. Click Go.
- Click on the arrow and go to Leave Transactions.
A manager can see leave balances, number of leaves and leave types for each employee in detail.
Click on each of these links to know more about them:
- Setup of Leave Types
- Configure Leave Rules
- Configure the Time period to be used by the module
- Configure Leave Credit / Lapse Rules
- Setup of Weekends and Holiday Calendar
- Upload Leave Credits
- Credit Leave to Employees
- Download Leave Balance
- View Pending / Rejected / Past Leave Records
- View Leave Transactions
- View Leave Policy
- Leave Cancellation
- Apply for Leave
- Approve Leave as Manager
- Manager Dashboard for Leave