Empxtrack allows managers and HR to view their team members and perform employee specific tasks. The functionality to View the entire team is available for two user roles – Manager and HR manager.
Note: The steps mentioned below are of Empxtrack Enterprise product.
Follow the path as shown:
- Login to the application as an HR manager or Manager.
- Click on the View your team tab on the Homepage. The Employees in your current role and filters page appears on the screen.
- Click on the profile image of a team member to open the menu. There are multiple links available in the menu. Click on any of the links to perform a specific task.Note: Multiple options in the employee menu are available in the Empxtrack Enterprise product.
Note: Icon based menu is available only in Empxtrack Enterprise product.
Other suggested links
- Configure HRIS Fields
- Setup Access and Update Rights
- Setup Employee Number Generation Rules
- Add New Employee
- Upload Employee Data
- Upload Relationship Data
- Masquerade as Another Employee
- Set Employee Relationships
- Edit Employee Details
- View the Entire Team
- Mark Employee Exited from Empxtrack System
- Multiple Upgrade Options in Empxtrack