Masquerade is a privilege available only to an HR Admin to login as an employee and perform tasks on their behalf.
To masquerade as an employee, follow the steps:
1. Log into the system as HR Admin.
2. On the Homepage, click on the Manage Employees tab. My team page appears as shown in Figure 1.
3. Under Options section, select an option from the dropdown. By default, Employee name is selected in the dropdown.
4. In the textbox next to the dropdown, type the name of the employee as shown in Figure 1.
5. Click on the Masquerade button to login into Empxtrack portal as the selected employee.
6. A confirmation message appears on the screen, select OK.
The employee is successfully masqueraded and the homepage of the employee appears, as shown in Figure 2.
Note: The application displays the homepage depending on the Empxtrack product version that you are using. Figure 2 shows the homepage of Enterprise version.
At the top of the page, the Masqueraded by <HR Admin name> appears. You can now perform all the tasks as the employee. You have logged in as the employee without entering the employee’s user name and the password.
The Unmasquerade button shows at the top of the page and all activities are tracked while masquerading.
7. Once you have performed the task, click x on the Masqueraded by <HR Admin name> to go back to the HR Admin login.
Click on each of these links to know more about them:
- Setup Password Policy
- Send Password to Employees
- Forget Password
- Reset Password
- Masquerade as another Employee
- Navigation in Empxtrack
- Setup Global Groups
- Setup Access Controls
- Manage Workflows
- Setup Skills and Competencies
- Setup Company Information
- Time Settings
- Upload Employee Data
- Upload Relationship Data
- Setup HR Admin
- Setup Roles