When employees quit the job and leave an organization, they are marked exited from the system.
Follow the steps below to mark an employee exited from the system. However, if you are using Empxtrack exit management tool specifically, then follow the steps listed on this page.
To mark an employee as exited, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the system as an HR manager.
- Click View employees tab on the Homepage or type the employee name on the search bar.
- Click View full profile on the side menu corresponding to the employee name whom you want to mark exited.
- Go to Employee Profile and click on the Mark employee exited icon.
- Specify the Last date by selecting the last working day of the employee, from the calendar control.
- Click OK on the confirmation message that appears on the screen.
- The employee is successfully exited from the system and a confirmation message for the same appears on the screen.
Other useful links:
- Configure HRIS Fields
- Setup Access and Update Rights
- Setup Employee Number Generation Rules
- Add New Employee
- Upload Employee Data
- Upload Relationship Data
- Masquerade as Another Employee
- Set Employee Relationships
- Edit Employee Details
- View the Entire Team
- Mark Employee Exited from Empxtrack System
- Multiple Upgrade Options in Empxtrack