To edit an employee’s employment details, you need to:
1. Log into the system as Employee/Manager/HR Manager. Refer the help page to learn steps to login to the system.
Note: Icon based menu is not available in Empxtrack Free Payroll and HR software. Upgrade the product to avail this feature.
2. In the employee profile section, go to the Employment Details section from the Profile Shortcuts shown on the left side of the page.
3. Click on the Edit icon of the Employment Details section as shown in Figure 1.
The Employment Basic Details >> Modify page appears as shown in Figure 2.
4. Mention the Date of Joining and Retirement Date from their respective calendar controls.
5. Modify the information for any of the fields like Designation, Department, Job Description, Location, State, Grade, Cost Center, Company and Job Category by selecting the desired values from their respective dropdown. The Status of the employment can’t be modified.
6. Provide the experience at the time of joining in Experience field. Fill in the mobile number and then click Save.
Note: Some of the fields may not be available in Free Payroll.
The employment details will be updated after getting approved by the HR Manager (depending upon the approval workflow).
Other related links are:
- Employee Basic Details
- Employment Details
- Other Details, Hobbies and Languages known
- Address Details
- Dependent Details
- Confidential IDs
- Qualifications and Certifications
- Papers & Publications