It is most important to fill and update basic details of employees in the Empxtrack database. You can add or modify basic details of an employee in a few clicks.
To edit employee basic details, you need to:
1. Log into the system as an Employee/ Manager/ HR Manager and follow the respective path to reach employee details page.
Note: Icon based menu is not available in Empxtrack Free Payroll and HR software. Upgrade the product to avail this feature.
2. Click Edit icon in the first section available on View/ Edit Employee page as shown in Figure 1.
The Employee basic details >> Modify window appears, as shown in Figure 2.
3. Modify the user name in User Name filed. You can keep user name as your Employee name or your Employee number.
Note: User name is not available in Free Payroll.
4. Modify your email id in the Email field and your name in the First Name, Middle Name and the Last Name fields.
5. Select your salutation from Salutation field and Date of Birth from its respective calendar control fields.
6. Provide date in any custom field that you have added and then click Save.
The Employee basic details will be successfully updated after being approved by the HR, as per the workflow configuration.
Click on these suggested links for more information:
- Employee Basic Details
- Employment Details
- Other Details, Hobbies and Languages known
- Address Details
- Dependent Details
- Confidential IDs
- Qualifications and Certifications
- Papers & Publications