Employee profile data contains a section called documents and Ids. A number of predefined ids such as bank account, PAN no, PF No, UAN No, etc. are available and you can specify details against these for each employee. This data should be setup prior to running the payroll since these IDs are used in statutory reports and bank reports.
To add or edit the Confidential IDs information, you need to:
1. Log into the system as Employee/Manager/HR Manager. Refer the help page to learn steps to login to the system.
Note: Icon based menu is not available in Empxtrack Free Payroll and HR software. Upgrade the product to avail this feature.
Add a Confidential Id
2. Go to the Documents and IDs section from Profile Shortcuts. Click Add Confidential Id link to add a new confidential Id (like PAN, UAN, Government ID, etc.) as shown in Figure 1.
2. Select the type of confidential ID from the Type dropdown. Provide the description in the Description field.
3. Provide the ID of the document selected in the Government ID field.
4. Upload the confidential id document, if required in Add a document here if required field by clicking Browse and then selecting the document from your computer (see Figure 3).
5. Click Save to save the confidential ID details.
Edit Details of a Confidential Id
1. If you want to edit the details of the existing ID. Click on the required confidential ID. The details are displayed below and then click Edit icon shown in front of that confidential id (see Figure 4).
2. Modify the information on the page that appears and click Save.
3. You can also upload a new document to support modification in employee ID. Browse the relevant document in the field Add a document here if required.
The edited details are sent for approval (in case, the changes are made by an employee or a manager – it depends on the approval process). Record is successfully updated, if an HR manager makes the changes.
Click on these suggested links for more information: