Once the attendance data is uploaded in the system, you can view the data, check for its accuracy, and process the uploaded data to store it in database.
To view and process the uploaded attendance data, you need to:
- Log in to the system as HR Manager/ HR Admin.
- Go to Manage >> Manage Attendance >> Upload Attendance >> View uploaded Data and Process Attendance.
The View And Process Attendance File page appears, as shown in Figure 1.
The page displays a row for the uploaded data and allows you to view and process the data.
- Click View Data.
The View Attendance File page appears, as shown in Figure 2.
The page displays the details of the data file that you have uploaded.
- Verify the data. Delete the data by clicking Delete Data button, if you find it wrong/ inaccurate.
- Click Process Data to store the data in the database.
The Processes Result page appears, as shown in Figure 3.
The page displays the data that is processed and stored in database.
- Click Done to leave the page.
Click on each of these links to know more about them
- Configure attendance module by setting attendance and time calculation rules
- Create and manage shifts
- Mark attendance manually with breaks or without breaks and with in / out times
- Upload attendance of all the employees in one go
- View Uploaded data and process attendance