Once the attendance data is uploaded in the system, HR can view the data, check for its accuracy, and process the uploaded data to store it in database.
Note: The steps mentioned below are of Empxtrack Enterprise product.
To view and process the uploaded attendance data, you need to:
- Log in to the system as HR Manager/ HR Admin.
- On the Homepage, click on the Attendance tab. Under Attendance shortcuts, click on the Attendance Upload and Process tab. Upload or download employee attendance data appears on the screen.
- Click on the View uploaded data and process attendance link. The page appears that displays a row for the uploaded data and allows you to view and process the data.
- Click View Data button.
The View Attendance File page appears, as shown in Figure 2. The page displays details of the data file that you have uploaded.
- Verify the data. Delete the data by clicking Delete Data button, if you find it wrong/ inaccurate.
- Click Process Data to store the data in the database.
The Processes Result page appears, as shown in Figure 3.
The page displays the data that is processed and stored in database.
- Click Done to leave the page.
Click on each of these links to know more about them