Empxtrack allows employees to mark daily attendance. Employees can mark In and Out times and the breaks. The system automatically calculates total number of working hours.
Watch the video for step by step instructions to mark and regularize attendance as an employee
Note: The steps mentioned below are of Empxtrack Enterprise product.
To capture daily attendance, you need to:
- Log into the system as an Employee.
- On the Icon bar, click on the Time based activities (Calendar) icon.
- Start attendance appears as shown below.
- Click on Start button to input start time. Click Add break when you are taking a break and End day to mark end of the day.
Click View monthly attendance button to view details of the monthly attendance and as well as mark your current day’s attendance, breaks, end shift time. In addition it calculates the total effective hours worked on the current day, the number of breaks that you have taken and allows you to regularize your attendance and apply for leave.
- In case you missed to mark attendance on a given day or need to update the attendance of a particular day, you can send the regularization request to your supervisor/HR manager. To send the the regularization request you need to click on Regularize attendance link in your monthly attendance calendar
On the next page update your in time and out time and click on submit to submit the request to your supervisor/HR manager
Note: HR can also mark employee attendance on their behalf. This feature is more useful for cases when an employee calls in sick or if the organization has blue collared employees.
Click on each of these links to know more about them