The My Attendance functionality allows you to mark your daily attendance. You can also mark you In and Out times and the break taken. The system automatically calculates your effective working hours.
To capture daily attendance, you need to:
- Log into the system as an employee.
- Go to My Profile >> My Attendance.
The My Attendance page appears, as shown in Figure 1.
The page displays two tabs, Weekly and Monthly. The Weekly tab allows you to mark your current day’s attendance, breaks, end shift time. In addition it calculates the total effective hours worked on the current day, the number of breaks that you have taken and allows you to regularize your attendance.
- Click Start Time to mark your attendance and input your start time.
Your start time is marked with the current time, which appears in the Time section (second block) and in the In-Out Time row in the current date column, as shown in Figure 2.
- Click Go on break button to mark your break.
The Time block displays Resume work button, as shown in Figure 3.
The total number of hours you have worked till now appears Hours row for the current date. The In-Out Time field now displays the out time.
- Click Resume work when you resume your work.
The Breaks Time <number of breaks> field appears in the Time block and the duration of the break is calculated and displayed in Break + Leave row of the current date’s column. The Effective hours are calculated till the break and displayed in the Effective Hours, OT row for the current date, as shown in Figure 4.
- Click End Day to mark your out time for the shift.
The In-Out Time, Hours, Break and Effective Hours, Overtime fields will be updated for the current date, as shown in Figure 5.
Click on each of these links to know more about them
- Configure attendance module by setting attendance and time calculation rules
- Create and manage shifts
- Mark attendance manually with breaks or without breaks and with in / out times
- Upload attendance of all the employees in one go
- View Uploaded data and process attendance