Attendance functionality allows employees to mark daily attendance. Employees can mark In and Out times and the breaks taken. The system automatically calculates effective working hours.
Note: HR can also mark employee attendance on their behalf. This feature is more useful for cases when an employee calls in sick or if the organization has blue collared employees.
To capture daily attendance, you need to:
- Log into the system as an employee.
- Click on the calendar icon on the header bar
- Start attendance appears as shown below
- Click on start button to input start time , Add Break when you are taking a break and End day to end the working hour
View monthly attendance button allows you to view your monthly attendance details and as well as mark your current day’s attendance, breaks, end shift time. In addition it calculates the total effective hours worked on the current day, the number of breaks that you have taken and allows you to regularize your attendance and apply for leave.
- In case you missed to mark attendance on a given day or need to update the attendance of a particular day, you can send the regularization request to your supervisor/HR manager. To send the the regularization request you need to click on Regularize attendance link in your monthly attendance calendar
On the next page update your in time and out time and click on submit to submit the request to your supervisor/HR manager
Click on each of these links to know more about them