Each month you need to calculate payroll for the employees of your company and distribute salaries. Prior to run the payroll the HR manager needs to verify the basic employee information like salary structure, date of joining, state, pan number and account number, employee attendance etc. This topic discusses how you can do the initial verification of employee data and attendance and initiate the payroll calculation process for the employees of your company.
To initiate and run payroll successfully the HR manager has to perform following tasks
- Initial verification of data, Update of employee data and Update of attendance
- Import number of days employee worked
- Update out of payroll payments
- Calculate deductions and set up disburse date
- Share payslips with employees
- Print reports