The Setup Company Directory functionality allows you to display the non confidential information of all the employees of the company. The functionality allows you to select up to ten fields to display for employees.
To setup company directory, you need to:
1. Log into the system
2. Go to Settings -> Employee Portal Setup -> Company Directory Settings.
The Company Directory Setting page appears, as shown in Figure 1.
The page displays two tabs, Active and Hidden. The Active tab displays the fields that can be seen on the Company Directory page and the Hidden tab displays the fields that are not currently displayed on Company Directory page.
3. Click on the up or down arrows next to a field to move that field up or down.
4. Click Hidden tab to view the hidden fields and activate the desired fields.
The hidden fields appear, as shown in Figure 2.
5. Click on a field to activate it or change its label.
The field appears in editable format on the right side of the page, as shown in Figure 3.
6. Modify the label of the field, if required and click Activate.
The field is activated and a message suggesting the same appears, as shown in Figure 4.
The field that you have added appears in My HR->Company Directory page, as shown in Figure 5.
Click on each of these links to know more about them:
- Setup Policy Documents & Quick Links
- Setup Polls & Thoughts
- Setup Company Directory
- Configure My Buddies