The Setup Company Directory functionality allows you to display the non-confidential information of all the employees of the company. The functionality allows you to select up to ten fields to display for employees.
To setup company directory, you need to:
1. Log into the system as an HR Manager.
2. Go to Settings and scroll down to Employee Portal Setup. Click on the Company Directory Settings as shown in Figure 1.
The Company Directory Setting page appears as shown in Figure 2. Active variables from Employee basic info, Employment Details, Employee other details automatically display here and can be configured by using Configure HRIS fields.
3. Click on a variable to change its label/ name or to Hide it.
4. Select the check boxes labelled as Display employee hierarchy icon and Display employee profile icon if you want to show these into additional data for employees.
5. Change the order of the variables by clicking on the upward and downward arrows next to the field to move that field up or down.
6. Click Add another variable button if you want to add more variables in the existing list. You can display up to 10 variables.
The Add company directory variables page appears as shown in Figure 3. Select the suitable variable from the dropdown and save it.
The field that you have added appears in Company Directory page as shown in Figure 4.
Click on each of these links to know more about them:
- Setup Policy Documents & Quick Links
- Setup Polls & Thoughts
- Setup Company Directory
- Configure My Buddies