Employee_Travel.getAllTravelRecordsInDateRange(String empIds, String startDate, String endDate)
This method allows you to get all the travel records within the specified date range for an employee from the system.
- empIds : The string type mandatory argument for employee id.
- startDate: The start date of the date range.
- endDate: The end date of the date range.
Returns a json string with all the travel records for that employee where travelRequestId is the primary key and will have to be used in subsequent delete, update calls
- Unauthorized Access: If access is not allowed to the employee whose apiKey is passed In
- InvalidEmp: If employee id is invalid or view access is not allowed to employee / travel record for the current user
Click on each of these links to know more about them: