Manager_Subordinate.setSubordinatesForRelationshipBasedManager(String managerId,String subordinatesIds,String relationShipType)
This method allows you to set the subordinates for a relationship based manager to the system.
- managerId : The string type mandatory argument for manager id.
- subordinatesIds : The string type mandatory argument that contains subordinate ids for the subordinates of the manager
- relationShipType: The string type mandatory argument for the relationship type for which you want to set the subordinates.
Success output if the operation succeeded. An exception if an error is encountered
- Unauthorized Access: If access is not allowed to the employee whose apiKey is passedIn
- InvalidRelationship: If relationship type is invalid or does not map to the manager.
Click on each of these links to know more about them: