Add Acknowledgment Info
When you submit Form 24Q using by uploading *.FUV file through SAM (Statement Acceptance Module), an acknowledgment receipt is generated. The Empxtrack system allows you to capture the details of the acknowledgment receipt. To capture the details of the acknowledgment receipt, you need to:
1. Log into the system.
2. Roll on the cursor to Manager tab and then select Manage Payroll option, as shown in Figure 2-20-1.
The Manage Payroll node expands in the left navigation bar with Run Payroll node selected.
3. Select Manage Challan Info subnode from the Manage Payroll node.
The Manage Challans for India Payroll page appears, as shown in Figure 2-20-2.
4. Click AckInfo link.
The Ack Info page appears, as shown in Figure 2-20-3.
The page displays the existing acknowledgment number records (if any).
5. Click Add.
A window that allows you to provide Acknowledgment information appears, as shown in Figure 2-20-4.
6. Select the financial year, for which you want to add the acknowledgment number from the Financial Period dropdown.
7. Select the quarter for which you want to add the acknowledgment number from the Quarter dropdown.
8. Provide the acknowledgment number in the Ack Number field.
9. Provide the description of the acknowledgment number in the Description field.
10. Click Save.
The acknowledgment number is added successfully and a message suggesting the same appears, as shown in Figure 2-20-5 .
The acknowledgment number record that you have added appears in the Ack Info page, and a message suggesting the same appears, as shown in Figure 2-20-5.
11. Click Cancel to go back to Manage Challans for India Payroll page